Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Oh Granny!

Grandmothers can be adorably crazy! I spent the last two days with my mom's mom and other grandaunts. It drove me crazy whenever they try to feed me... like I never got fed when I was in the Philippines. No matter how many times I tell them I'm full, they still insist on feeding me. So, just to shut them up I'd try to eat. But it doesn't stop there! They would then insist I try everything on the table! After that, they try to make me take a nap. They insist I have jetlag even if it's been three days since I arrived! Crazy!

But of course, I love them. My grandmother loves to shop... for me!!! Even though she prefers discount stores, she brought me to Macy's and told me to get a pair of pants and blouse... which I did, of course!

It's natural for a grandma to dote on her apos. I have a special bond with her, being her first grandchild. I'm also the luckiest one since I got to spend more time with her before she migrated her. I'm also named after her... well, at least half of it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...