Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Team CoCo!!!

I don't know if you guys already heard of the NBC debacle happening right now. If not, here's the gist of it. So, Jay Leno left The Tonight Show and gave it to Conan O'Brien. This has been five years in the making. When it happened, Conan's show went to Jimmy Fallon and Conan got Jay's show. Jay Leno on the other hand was given a different show similar to The Tonight Show but on an earlier time slot. NBC decided to remove the drama series to cut cost. It was cheaper to do a tlkshow than a whole tv series.

But Jay's show was not rating and now it seems that the bigwigs in NBC are giving back Jay his show leaving Conan with nothing! Ack! Anyway, for the whole story, click here and here.

Eversince this hulabaloo came out, fans of Conan have banded together to show their support. Heard they're even planning a rally.

The other night, Jay Leno had Jimmy Kimmel (Jimmy Kimmel Live shown at ABC) on his show via live-feed. During the interview, Jimmy makes several jokes at Jay's expense. Hilarious! But it was quite a hit... my favorite was when Jimmy says: "Listen, Jay, Conan (O'Brien) and I have children. All you have to take care of is cars. We have lives to lead here. You have $800 million. For God's sake, leave our shows alone!"

Watch the video...


I love it! Go Jimmy!

Personally, I'm Team CoCo. I have more laughs watching him than I do Jay Leno.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...