Tuesday, June 08, 2010

iPhone 4


Mac lovers are probably drooling over the new iPhone 4. I know I am! And I don't even like to use touchscreen THAT much. But now that hubby is using my old brother's iPhone and enjoying it's features, I'm kinda having a change of heart!

Check out the specs and comparison with other similar phones taken from TiPb.com


I would love to get one but I do love my SMART's service and iPhones are exclusive to Globe. I left them years ago because they treated me badly. Smart carries Blackberry though...

So, what do you think? Good enough for an upgrade?!

Oh, by the way, will be taking my mom's MAC Notebook, courtesy of SMART (see?!), for a spin... the next blogs will be from her new laptop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...