Wednesday, May 24, 2006

TAG... TAG... TAG...

Something to do while watching Grey's Anatomy...

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Micerridwen
2) Wifely Steps
3) Superblessed
4) Bounce With Me
5) Memoirs of a Bitch

Next select five people to tag:

1) Richie
2) Kathy
3) Dien
4) Alisa
5) Jehan

And now the questions…

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Finishing my summer classes as a freshman in Ateneo... started driving too.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting ready for my US-Canada trip

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Hot & Spicy Cheetos dipped in cream cheese
2) Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
3) Blueberry Bagel with cream cheese
4) Kettle Corn
5) Chocopie

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) Part Of Your World (Little Mermaid)
2) Movie In My Mind (Miss Saigon)
3) Out Of Reach (Gabrielle)
4) I Still Believe (Miss Saigon)
5) When You Say Nothing At All

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Go to Spain and shop at Zara and Mango without bothering to look at the price tags
2) Get married
3) Build my own house
4) Sponsor a kid to school
5) Save some for the rainy days

Five bad habits:
1) Smoking sometimes
2) Nagging bitch
3) Throwing tantrums
4) Shopping over my budget
5) Procrastinating

Five things you like doing:
1) Reading romance novels
2) Watching my favorite shows on tv
3) Shopping
4) Traveling
5) Cuddling

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Baggy jeans
2) Loose shirts
3) Long skirts
4) Office Uniforms
5) a size 24 pants... I'm inches larger and I don't think I can go back... huhuhu!

Five favorite toys:
1) Barbie
2) Bop It
3) Jackstones
4) Chinese Garter
5) Dance Revolution Dance Pad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...