Monday, October 16, 2006

This is my third and final celebration. Promise! It's just so hard trying to get people together plus Milenyo even made it more difficult. But thank God it finally pushed through.

It was Friday the 13th but no crazy stuff happened. Just crazy fun! At the function room of the Shang Grand Tower all the special people in my life came. My family and relatives, people from the office, my highschool friends, AIM friends and the J Boys and Girls.

It was a night full of lechon, Cerveza Negra, singing and laughter! Check out the pics below.

The Princess and her family

Office friends

Bossom buddies

J Boys and Girls

Friends from Ateneo and AIM

Friends from St. Scho

Me and my BFF!

It's all good!
For more pics click here. Photos courtesy of my brother Jong.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...