Sunday, June 29, 2008

More bags on my wish list...

I saw this at Purseblog, Bottega Veneta Intrecciato with ruched middle. A little twist on their classic. Lovin' it! I've always liked Bottega for its simple elegance. No screaming monograms on the bag. The leather is buttery soft too. I had a chance to attend one of their season launches in Greenbelt 4 about a year ago. I was in tears! Too much yummy bags to handle!

But my ultimate fave is the Veneta. I want one in chocolate brown. Or maybe white...

Sigh... but we just came from our OB check up yesterday and we asked for an estimate on how much we should set aside for the birthing... it's same as one Intrecciato...

I guess I just have to settle borrowing bags from mommy...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...