Monday, November 29, 2010

HeyWhereYou???

Some people are in panic mode right now, that includes me! I'm crossing my fingers that all my orders got thru coz some are Christmas gifts. What's the fuss? HeyWhereYou is having their 2nd Year Anniversary Sale online!

HeyWhereYou is an awesome online store. They carry brands you don't commonly see in stores and even in other online stores. My personal faves are the Mighty Wallet, PaezPunchDrunkPanda and the quirky shirts from Binky Burrow

I guess you already know what I got...

Today, just for today, they are having a HUGE sale... up to 50% off. So, why don't you drop by their store and grab some stuff coz they are moving fast! 


Other Brands:











Ummm... you just have almost 23 hours to go...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...