Friday, February 11, 2011

Hi again Melissa!

Last Saturday I went around Greenbelt with my barkada-soon-to-be-cousin-in-law-shopping-buddy (wew!) after watching the play Joy Luck Club. Visited Anthem and Mix and I fell in love all over again with Melissa shoes!!!

Well, the thing is, while I really find the shoes comfy and stylish, I can't wear them being plastic and all. But, damn! the new styles can pass off as leather shoes! 


But I want one in blue...


...or maybe this coral shade...


Nice right?! But these are cute too!




I especially like the last ones... love the cherry design. I also saw a couple for little girls! How adorable is that?!


See... some plastics aren't so bad...

1 comment:

Vannie said...

hey there! i was there too last Friday and got to try the coral shade. unfortunately the smallest size was too big for me. ack!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...