Friday, August 19, 2011

Family of the Day (70s style)

Off to school with my little boy. We were the featured Family of the Day. We were supposed to share something our family loved to do or collected or, just something unique about our family.

We decided to share our love for books. My husband collects reference books mostly on training and customer service. I love romance novels, mostly from the regency period. And we have been collecting Dr. Seuss books for our little Mangu.

Daddy's books

my books

Mangu's books

We read the book "Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear" by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle to the kids. Well, I read and my hubby did all the animal sounds. The kids were so adorable mimicking the sounds hubby was making! 


I guess where really a bunch of nerds! Haha! Anyway, since we went to a pre-school, and my son's school is also strict with visitors and the clothes they wear, I ended up wearing something safe. Saw this wide-legged pants from Topshop this morning and started my outfit from there.

top from bazaar; wide-legged pants from Topshop, brown woven belt from bazaar, 
shoes Anthology (Xeng Xulueta collection),
"You Can't Fake Fashion" canvas bag by CFDA; owl necklace and ribbon ring from bazaar 


No make up for the meantime, had some bad reaction to the BB cream I tried. Well, happy weekend everyone! Mine officially started a few hours ago!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...