Wednesday, August 01, 2012

M from ZALORA X PANOPIO

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a Panopio Jewelry necklace from ZALORA thru Manila Fashion Observer's blog. Yesterday, I finally got to claim my Edwardian Script Initial Pendant at Zalora's office in Makati!


I chose letter 'M', for my first name. It's gold plated and both the chain and pendant are well-crafted. 


The Edwardian Script looks  so dainty and girly. The simple design complements everything I wear. 


Length is also great for layering... wore mine today with my pearls. There's instructions in the box on how to care for the necklace too. Just bring to Panopio Jewelry for cleaning and polishing.

Also available in Block font. 


Get yours now at ZALORA for only P1,880.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...