Sunday, April 25, 2004

Virgin Blogger

I'm a virgin in this blog thing... just thought of putting up one to release my pent-up emotions while I'm here in grad school. Oh yes! I'm in grad school. I used to be in law school but I realized that it wasn't for me. Then I went to work for an airline. I was with the baggage department. It was hell and heaven at the same time. It was fun but working night shift and getting cussed at by irrate passengers took its toll on me. So, I transferred to a recording company. Nah, I wasn't a singer. But I hang around with many of them. The social life was great but pay was awful. I finally decided I needed to stop all these nonsense and do something about my life. So, here I am. In grad school... staying in the dorm. It's not all that fun but the friends I found and the experience I'm getting makes it worthwhile. I just hope I get more than I invested... or rather... more than my parents invested.

I just have a little over a year left... let's see what's in store for me then...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...