Thursday, April 29, 2004

Vindictive Women

I had this teacher who hates women. It would take ten guys before he would call a girl for recitation. No, it's not that she can't see us, but she chooses not to see us. How do I know this? Well, she deliberately ignored me several times already! And I know she saw me because I had eye contact with her!!! But I could feel she was just looking right through me. Like I wasn't there! And then she would call the guy behind me or beside me. What is this? What does this mean? Classic case of women being vindictive to other women? I have concocted several theories about this... (1) She feels threatened because I'm a young, nubile girl so ripe for the picking, while she's a woman in her mid-thirties with no prospects for a husband and no sex life to look forward to. (2) She feels threatened because not only do I have sex appeal, but I'm smart as well! She has only one of my traits. (3) her boyfriend dumped her for a young, fresh, and smart girl... Like me... Okay, okay, maybe all of these are way unbelievable. But is it?! Actually, she does it to all of us... girls that is. I also noticed a different kind of smile, just for the boys. Or maybe a lilting tone on her voice when she asks them a question. And sometimes, even a small giggle escapes her.

In reality, I think girls can be very vindictive when they want to. Personally, I'm way up the vindictive chart . My boyfriend usually complains about it since he gets all the crap. All my friends know how bitchy I can get. I can't help it! I feel like throwing up everytime I try to be cute and cuddly. Everytime I try to act like a dainty, little virgin girl, I get rashes all over! But deep down inside, I still know how to appreciate people. I wait until people show me their evil side before I show my fangs. And I don't get all snappish to girls only, I give the guys their fair share!

It's not really bad being a bitch as long as you know your limits. To my teacher, I say...I weigh less than a hundred, can eat anything I want and still stay sexy...how about you?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...