Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Boracay Hang Over

I went to Boracay over the weekend. Despite the typhoon I went with some of the foreign exchange students in school. Although they didn't like my style of traveling since my mom booked me in a hotel rather than letting me rough it out with them... everything went well. I would say it was the best vacation I've been because it was the first time I traveled with friends. No schedule. No plans. Just whatever the beach breeze brought us. We ate in a very good Indian restaurant on the first night. It was thursday night when we got there and while Yoying was leaving its mark on Eastern Luzon, we were experiencing slight rainshowers. It was fine with us. As long as we were all together, we'd find a way to have fun. We didn't have to suffer with rains because the next days it was all sunny. We hang out in the beach and got a massage during the day. At night we'd stuff ourselves senseless and drink to oblivion (well, almost). We went on a boat ride and snorkeled till our backs turned red.

I had to leave earlier than them because of some school stuff but I had memories to keep me happy for a few months:

1. Sleeping with a kulambo over the bed
2. Watching the sunset by the beach
3. Skinny dipping at 4am under the moon and stars

Hmmm... so nice. Such bliss. So devastating to go back to reality called school. But then again, life goes on. I'll just have to wait for the next trip.

Thanks Dave. Hope to do this again with you =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...