Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda

Last night I saw the final episode of Sex and the City. I already know how it would end but of course I had to see it for myself.

Samantha finally let go of her fears and fell in love with Smith, an actor almost half her age. Sluts, after all, also have a right to fall in love.

Miranda learns to accept her new life as a wife and mother.

Charlotte gets her wish to become a mom and gets a baby from China.

And Carrie, she ends up with Mr. Big, whose name is apparently John (he's name was never said or shown till the last few seconds of the series). She went to Paris but life there was not what she hoped would be. She goes back to New York. Back to her friends.

Although I'm still an Aidan fan... Mr. Big isn't so bad. I guess you'll really end up with the person you're meant to be no matter how much you try to fight it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...