Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Still here...

Yup. I'm still here in Canada. I've been here for almost a month. I'm not doing much here but I've been to several places since my last entry. I've been off-road biking around Millgrove area, strawberry-picking, visited relatives (went shopping with cousin!), went to Paramount Wonderland, and spent a night at Niagra.

But no pictures to prove it.

Although my sweet Aunt bought me a digital camera a few days ago. I have yet to use it.

I think I still have little over a week before I say farewell to Canada.

Did you know that the Canadian National Anthem sounds EXACTLY like the Ateneo Hymn?!!!

2 comments:

Jay said...

Conc,
We've known that for years!

Conchita said...

Ngek... I just found out recently!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...