Thursday, June 23, 2005

Can you spell Mississauga?!

I haven't been updating my blog that much because for one... I'm on vacation and the lack of equipment makes it difficult to show people the places I've been to. Second, I haven't really been going around that much yet. Fridays are spent watching the last full show. So far I've seen Mr. & Mrs. Smith and Batman Begins. Lined up for the next fridays are Bewitched, War of the Worlds, Dark Waters, and of course... Fantastic Four. Other places I've been is downtown Toronto when I met up with some old friends and a small town called Collingwood. It's Ontario's version of the Alps during winter. There's plans to go to Wonderland, Canada's version of Disneyland.

During weekdays, since most of the people here go to work, I'm pretty much a domesticated-couch-potato. I help cook lunch and clean the dishes. Imagine me... doing household work! Coolness huh?!! Nice thing about Canada is it's pretty much clean. Means dust doesn't accumulate as fast as it does in Manila. My Aunt comes home at around 530pm, which is when my Uncle goes to work. I'd usually sit on the coach with her watching either a baseball game (she loves the Blue Jays!) or series of game shows starting with Wheel of Fortune, then Jeopardy.

Daylight is longer here... doesn't start to get dark till near 9pm so I'd often walk around the village. My way of exercising. I also try to do yoga. I feel like I've gained weight so much!

So far, my vacation has been wonderfully relaxing. But still jobless when I get home though. Oh well... I'll think about that when I get home.


My room... Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...