Saturday, June 04, 2005

Adieu...

I should've been in Cologne right now, waiting for my flight to Copenhagen. Instead, tonight, I will be flying to San Francisco. Well, I shouldn't really be complaining. At least I'm still traveling. Next week I have a flight to Toronto where I'll be staying for a month before moving on to St. Louis.

Although I won't be having the big adventure with Alisa in Europe, maybe I can find my own adventure wherever I'll go. After all, this won't just be a simple trip for me since I'm also hoping to find a job in Canada or US.

Alisa and I promised to each other that we will still travel together... we're hoping to visit Rahul in India.

I haven't started my trip and I'm already planning another one!

See you all in August!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...