Sunday, June 12, 2005

M A P L E

I've been in Canada for four days already. The last time I was here was about 16 years ago. I barely remember the places we visited. Of course I couldn't forget Niagara Falls... but other than that, I don't remember much. Although I recall my brother dialing 911 when he saw the numbers written down beside the phone. Then we got a call back from them asking if we were okay.

I haven't seen much of Canada yet, just a little of Mississauga where I live with family friends. And a little of downtown Toronto. I'm taking my time going around since I'll be staying for quite sometime here anyway.

From the fast paced lives of my relatives in America, I find Canada relaxing and quite slow. It's a nice change. And I like the weather right now. It can get hot but not as hot as back home... aaahhh... home... it feels like a million miles away. Hmmm... getting a little bit homesick already.

A wedding, a camping trip, a long drive to Montreal, a visit to a Filipino bar, and Canada Day celebration are just a few things planned in the coming weeks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...