Friday, December 15, 2006

As the world turns...

...I am here on my desk with aching bones and aching head but happy because our office Christmas party was a success. Despite our production number losing to the other group just because the head of our sector was with them. I'm just glad it's over and we can move on.

The theme of our party was Superheroes and Villains. I borrowed my costume from my friend Leslie (thanks girl!). I didn't want to spend on my costume since the price for Best Female Costume was only P1,000. Ayoko nga mag-abono! My bestfriend, being petite and all, opted to buy a Wonderwoman costume from Toy Kingdom. Yes, she's that thin! Personally I thought my Harlequin costume was the bomb! But I lost to Elaine and another officemate who did Lara Croft (in kepkep shorts) just because they bared more skin. I should've known! I would've done Vixen (black leotard top and fishnet stockings) or maybe the comic version of Elektra (skimpy red dress).

Oh well... at least everybody's happy. They can't say the Christmas committee didn't do a good job. I knew this is my calling in life! Parties and events!

Wonderwoman and Harlequin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...