Friday, May 11, 2007

Polka on my feet

Metallic Polka Dots

I've been wanting this limited edition Havaianas for quite sometime now. Unfortunately it's not available here in the Philippines. Not in All Flip Flops or those regular Havies stores. But while surfing in Multiply (my favorite site now coz of all the online shops I find), I came across someone selling this specific style although it's not as cheap as I hoped it would be. It's about $21-$23 in the US but they're selling it for almost P1,800 here, about P700 difference. That's pretty big! I could buy it but I promised myself I'd stop buying flip flops for while. Just until the wedding is done.

Or could you add Havaianas in the bridal registry? I want the pink one... Just wondering...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...