Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cheap and Cheerful Bench

I really don't shop at Bench because I always associate it to menswear. But I was going around Glorietta 5 yesterday while waiting for some friends and ended up shopping a little. I was surprised that there were a lot of stuff there that I really like.d Plus, their pretty cheap too! I started taking pics of some items with my phone...

yellow patent leather bag for P350

yellow patent messenger bag for P360

i wanted this for my baby but still big for him. Fron their Btweeners line

finally got an iamNinoy shirt (P350). I also got pants for just P800!

should've gotten this scarf to match the shirt (P250)!

I wanted this one but out of stock already...

I even saw yellow shades! But had to stop myself from taking pics... the saleslady was giving me the look already. Bench now reminds me of Old Navy... don't you think?!

You're probably wondering what the fascination for all things yellow? My friend W told me that one of the lucky colors this year for those born under the year of the horse is yellow. I should get more then...

1 comment:

shallow said...

i'll be getting the bayong-type bag they sell. i might even get more than one color. they'd be perfect for the beach.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...