Sunday, June 28, 2009

Gone too soon... Michael Jackson

I woke up Friday morning to the news that Michael Jackson died. Then freaky thing, I open Philstar and read Jessica Zafra's article that same day on Michael Jackson... it began "I have been thinking of Michael Jackson lately..." What a coincidence.

Shocked. Totally shocked of the news. But it wasn't a hoax as respectable news agencies around the world one by one confirmed of his death.

Michael Jackson has been part of our lives like air that for me, I see him as an immortal. That he would never die.

My favorite Jacko song is Man in the Mirror and BAD. The former because I used to dance it in grade school.

Rest in peace Michael, maybe you can moonwalk in heaven.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...