Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Anna Sui for Fitflops

Fashion icon Anna Sui designs for Fitflops!
 

"Laser-etched flowers adorn an earthy wood-finish sandal designed by fashion icon Anna Sui. Special multidensity midsole with microwobbleboard™ technology stimulates your leg muscles as you walk, giving you a mini workout in every step. Leather upper/microfiber lining/rubber sole."
It comes in white and black. I hear it might not be available in the Philippines but you can order now online at Nordstrom and other US stores for $84.95, or maybe ask relatives from the US to get you a pair.

I love my own Fitflops! I love the benefits from using it, although I don't get to use it as often as I wished. I've been a fan since I first blogged about it last year and I'm happy their styles have evloved. Seen styles with gems and others with sequins (my mom has the gold ones). Grab a pair and like they say, walk your way to fitness!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...