Monday, April 16, 2012

Which One?!

I guess maybe it's the waiting for the baby to come (I'm about to pop anytime. Like any minute now!) that's making me so antsy. While my doctor finally allowed me to walk around to prepare for baby, I have nowhere to go and no one to drive me anywhere. I prefer to walk around the mall than here in our village... so hot!

So, anyway, I told myself I wouldn't be getting a pair of Hudson wedges from Anthology until I give birth. But I can't help but want to order it already! But I can't decide which color to get!

This was my first choice but I have to go to Anthem or to other stores carrying Anthology to get it.

Khaki is safe color. Easiest to get too. AVA is carrying this on their site in my size.

I don't have any gray shoes. Would like to get this one. Hope they have it in my size though.

Gosh, if I had the money I'd get one in every color...

So, what color would you choose?!

1 comment:

Issa said...

I like the gray one! So pretty! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...