Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Clutch: ZALORA + ALT MANILA

I'm a bit envious of those fashionable people who can carry a clutch bag so effortlessly. And also carry so little stuff in their bags. I'm always in bohos, totes or any big bag. Can't seem to edit things I really need all the time.






While at the Rockwell Bazaar I saw this fold over clutch from ALT Manila. It's quite affordable at P650. I left the bazaar without buying the clutch but "liked" them on FB in case I change my mind.

Well, I did change my mind and bought them eventually. It was while surfing for new stuff at Zalora.ph that I saw them again. Zalora makes online shopping sooooo easy and decided to get it there. 

the green one was calling to me

The clutch can also be used as a laptop or iPad sleeve. Still deciding if I should get the other colors...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...