Sunday, July 01, 2012

HAVAIANAS + UAAP Season 75

I didn't realize how intense the Ateneo-DLSU rivalry was until I got into Ateneo. We were literally brainwashed. Part of our orientation was teaching the cheers... and teaching us that Blue is always better than Green.

Years after, I'm still loyal to Ateneo. Having married one true blue Atenean and having two sons, our small family's blood runs blue.

This Season 75 of UAAP, Havaianas further fuels school loyalty by coming out with limited edition pairs.


It's that time of the year again when the air is abuzz with school spirit! It’s the UAAP’s 75th season, and what makes this particular season even more exciting is the arrival of its hottest rookie to date, as Havaianas partners with the UAAP to release the much-awaited Limited Edition Havaianas + UAAP Special Collection, out in select Havaianas retailers in Metro Manila on July 6.





I have to say, I'm kinda liking UST's and NU's designs better... looks more exciting. But I'm definitely buying a pair. Even my hubby wants one! I'm planning to get my parents, alums from UP, Havies too.

I got info from an insider that it will be sold for P1195 (I hope I heard it right!) and comes with a bag. 

I'm sure I'll be seeing lots of fellow Ateneans wearing these during games! Click here for close up of other designs.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...