Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Cheap and Cheerful for P2000

If you do the usual rounds of popular blogs, you'll see pretty bloggers all made up in expensive signature clothes. Nothing wrong in that. Why not right if you can afford it... or if you're famous enough that you get everything for free!

And there are those who can only afford department store, tiangge or thrift clothes. I'm one of those. Occasionally I get lucky and my mom or aunts would buy me designer shoes and bags. Clothes I prefer buying cheap and cheerful ones either online or in Divisoria.

cardigan from tiangge, corset dress from Mzd14nn3 Shop, sandals from Shoe Love Gallore, fold over clutch from ALT Manila c/o Zalora

The whole look is less than P2000. I don't remember how much each item is but the bag is the most expensive at P650.

Every girl would love to splurge on clothes and shoes... but not so expensive clothes can look fashionable too if put together well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...