Saturday, June 15, 2013

And I'm Back!

My gosh! I really should think about getting my own website! For almost a month I've been getting errors whenever I tried posting here on Blogger. I've emailed them and constantly searched of a way to fix the bug but alas... Then suddenly I tried logging on today - on a different computer - and suddenly it worked! Although it still didn't work on my Mac. I'm using a different laptop now.

I missed blogging and I have posts more than two months old! Argh! 

Anyway, moving on... I have some great news! I have recently been invited to join an elite (naks!) group of mommy bloggers... SoMoms! I'm so happy and honored to be included. They are a bunch of funny and amazing women. Many have their own businesses which inspires me to do the same. More of them on my next posts! For now, will try to revamp my blog. Been itching to fix some stuff here. 

2 comments:

Conchita said...

you paid wordpress for the url? i'm really seriously thinking of my own website na talaga.

Marissa said...

You can buy your own domain name and have it point to your blog. I got mine from GoDaddy but there are others.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...