Wednesday, August 25, 2004

YULO Manila

Amidst the stacks of readings and long hours of can group meetings here in school, I have found a home with three lovely ladies. One of which, I am proud to say, is the proprietor of a shoe brand that should keep all the shopaholics out there on their toes. Jaraiza Yulo and her sister Kristel are the beauties behind YULO Manila. Their shoe designs are fresh and unique! My favorite is a mustard colored pumps aptly called Dijon with three-inch heels, which I have yet to buy. You might say..."Mustard?! Yuck!" But for the true fashionistas out there, it is a must in your wardrobe. My first acquisition is actually a bakya made of white wood with a gold buckle on the black leather strap. The one-inch heels makes it comfy and stylish at the same time. I plan to get Splat next, a slingback made of white leather and black suede. Last friday, they threw a Shoe Party to launch their new line and also shout to the world their presence in the fashion industry. It was a great party! And why wouldn't it be...we were surrounded with shoes and beautiful people!

Hey, I'm not getting any shoes advertising YULO Manila! I am just a shopaholic at heart and would like to make this world a fashionable place! Also, it's not everyday I get to be friends with visionaries like Jaraiza and Kristel.

YULO Manila is sold in Ishq in Ortigas and Solea in Rockwell. The price is worth the quality and design.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...