Friday, August 06, 2004

It's Now or Never!

In the next few months, my roomie and I will be entering a new territory. We will be putting up our own business. There has been a few changes since my last posting. My new partner will be Tin-tin instead of Alisa. Our venture will be on garments instead of food. To our knowledge, this concept has never been done in AIM history. One of our guru, Prof. Jay Bernardo, has continuously been pushing us not to lose hope since there are many things needed to be done and it can be very overwhelming. Nonetheless, we are excited about our new business. I cannot disclose yet the nature of our business, suffice it to say it will bring happiness to dreary places.

I am on my way to be a millionaire.

"See what no one else sees. See what everyone chooses not to see... out of fear, conformity or laziness. See the whole world anew each day!" -- from the movie Patch Adams

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...