Sunday, August 29, 2004

My Brazilian Experience

Note: This may be too graphic for some people...if faint of heart or squeamish about kinky stuff, think twice before continuing.

Yesterday I felt like Carrie Bradshaw while I was on the salon bed getting my first Brazilian wax! I felt so sophisticated and I was excited to see my new look...until the first rip came. I was howling in pain! Oh, I tried waxing before. I have my upper lip and legs regularly waxed. I even tried bikini wax several time already. But to get totally bald down there...it was a different thing altogether.

Okay, maybe your asking...what got into this girl's head? I was reading Metro Magazine when I saw this article about girls going Brazilian down south. They recommended three places where Brazilian wax was offered and I chose California Nails & Day Spa in Greenhills since they're the most affordable. So saturday morning I called them to set an appointment. Ms. Len, the waxing lady, was very nice. She talked to me the whole time to get my mind off the pain. She told me the advantages and benefits of having no hair. She'd ask me to inhale then exhale as soon as she pulled the strip off my thingie. In my mind I was thinking, doesn't she get tired waxing pussies everyday? What goes through her mind while she trims those bushes? I never did get to ask her. Although I did ask if they did men? She said in their Alabang branch, a gay guy does that. Woohoo! That's a job any gay guy would want! Anyway, she asked me not to get it totally wet since the pores are still open, just clean with a damp towel. She assured me that any swelling or redness for the next few days are normal. After an hour of agony, I dressed up and went home with my new hairdo!

Twenty-four hours later, I feel okay and there's no real swelling or redness. It looks okay and I feel even cleaner. I definitely recommend women out there to try getting one. Heck, even men should trim their bushes! After all, I believe everybody should try everything once. Will I keep this new look forever? I think as long as I can stand the pain...I will!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...