Monday, October 03, 2005

TIRED

Spent seems to be a better word unless someone can suggest something beyond tired. Because I'm really damn tired... body, mind, and soul. Here I am, venting out my anger, frustration, and confusion over some unmentionable reason. It's late. I'm here on the third floor, my internet haven, with my Marlboro lights on one hand and a glass of Coke on the other. This will definitely help me go to sleep faster!

I want a reset button to clear out the mess. Restart. Rewind.

The little devil on my left shoulder is whispering revenge while the angel on my right is telling me to let it go. And I admit, I'm a vengeful sort. I get mad AND I get even. I'm burning in hell anyway so what's another sin gonna do to my already blackened soul?!

Sigh! Enough.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...