Tuesday, April 04, 2006

TEN 2 ONE

Tagged by Kong-chu... and why not. I'm sick and stuck at home. Not that I mind...

TEN Women you find sexy
- Rachel Weisz
- Kristin Kreuk
- Mischa Barton (Marissa in The O.C.)
- Kate Hudson
- Julia Roberts
- Renee Zellweger
- Liv Tyler
- Madonna (she's almost fifty and still looking hot!)
- Keira Knightley
- Jennifer Aniston


NINE People you would invite to a special party
- Coco Channel
- Audrey Hepburn
- Kim Possible
- Manolo Blahnik
- Ariel the Little Mermaid
- Kim of Ms. Saigon
- Prof. Eduardo Morato
- Paris Hilton (I wanna know if she's really stupid)
- Bobby Flay (He can cook us dinner)


EIGHT sure fire ways to get your attention (positive and negative)
- have a totally unfashionable outfit...
- have a totally fashionable outfit...
- chocolates
- Ilocos Empanada
- awesome dance moves
- funny jokes
- discussions on poker, Ateneo-DLSU, or dogs
- just pat my back...


SEVEN pet peeves
- not turning off the lights, fan, tv, etc when leaving a room
- my pants not ironed the way i like
- not texting when people are suppose to text
- punctuality... I ALWAYS try to be on time. If I'm not, it's usually not my fault.
- missing my fave shows: American Idol, Prison Break, CSI: Las Vegas & Project Runway
- dirty car
- dirty shoes


SIX Women you look up to
- my Mommy
- my dad's eldest sister
- Oprah Winfrey
- Kate Spade
- Anita Roddick
- Bobby Brown


FIVE random things about you
- my greatest fear is being barren
- a great friend... but an even greater enemy
- i miss dancing ballet
- i do the crossword (Phil. Star) everyday
- my fingers got caught in the escalator at SM Cubao when I was four. They had to stop the escalator. I made a total scene.


FOUR most romantic songs (music)
- When You Say Nothing At All
- Wonderful Tonight (Kai version)
- Say You'll Stay (Kai)
- The Way You Look Tonight


THREE places you want to take a vacation in
- Monaco
- Italy
- the Australian Outback


TWO turn ons
- yummy manly scent
- eyes with long lashes


ONE unforgettable moment
- it has yet to come...


This is long overdue. So I'm tagging my lovely cousin Dian, Richie, Kathy, Jehan, and Alisa (if she ever comes around updating her blog!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...