Sunday, April 15, 2007

Le Fun Bag

LeSportsac has been around for years. I've been in love with it before and the new prints made me fall in love again!

Their prints are more fun and edgier. The new Boutique line in Zebra and Pop Dot prints are a must-see with their unique shapes and styles. And of course, there's the Tokidoki line in Adios Star and Pirata prints.

Here are some of my faves. If only I wasn't saving up for a wedding, I would've grabbed one in each print!


Bess in Wild Zebra print


Lizzy in Wild Zebra print


Alexandra in Pop Dot print


Ali in Pop Dot print


Xandra in Pop Dot print


Bocce in Pirata print with Tokidoki "qee" attached


Bambino in Pirata print with Tokidoki "qee" attached


Bella in Adios Star print with Tokidoki "qee" attached


Zucca in Adios Star print with Tokidoki "qee" attached

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...