Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sigh!

For the past four days I've been bonding with my mom's laptop. My laptop finally died on me and I needed something to work on for the business plan I had to submit today. For the past two days I've been hiding away in one of the conference rooms in the office just so I could finish what I was doing without any interruptions. Stayed at the office til 9pm to finish the printing at and I just emailed the soft copy to my colleague a few minutes ago. I really feel sorry for myself already... I got home at 10 pm and had Lucky Me Pancit Canton for dinner.

Finally I'm done! I'm so happy! I plan to treat myself to a decent lunch tomorrow at MOA. Something cheap and cheerful coz sweldo is still a few days away...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...