Friday, August 17, 2007

ZARA @ MOA and other rainy day blahs...

Despite the heavy rains today I went to MOA or Mall of Asia for lunch. I saw Zara finally opened. I've been waiting for them since the mall opened last year! Although Zara Kids is not available there yet. The new season looks promising. I tried on some items, mostly from TRF. This is good news coz my office is just five minutes away but it definitely doesn't bode well for my wallet!

Oh, Manila Fashion Observer featured denim updates in her blog. Hot new jeans styles that you might also want to consider. About a week ago I did get one of the pairs she mentioned, the K Jeans from Topshop. I was actually choosing between that and the skinnies but I had enough skinnies already I decided to get K Jeans instead. I did ask some advice from MFO on what to match it with and I think I have one or two tops she suggested in my closet. I have yet to pick up my pants from the atelier coz it was a bit long. Maybe next weekend I can finally wear it!

It's pouring outside as I write this blog. Some offices sent home their employees already but we're such martyrs we're still here... grrr! My office has a nice view of the bay. I can't see it anymore, almost zero visibility. Grrr!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...