Saturday, January 19, 2008

Life changing things...

As if getting married and cutting my hair to a bob isn't life changing enough, I am now moving from one financial institution to another. So many things happening and it's just the first month of the year! This is the news I've been holding back for a month already. It was just a couple of days ago I finally got the clearance to resign from my current job.

Valentine's Day is my last day. It's been a roller coaster ride for me for the past two years. But I can't say no to a better opportunity (I hope!) and better pay.

Alas, baby-making though will have to take a backseat for a few months. Just long enough til I become a permanent employee.

Sigh! That's life for now...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...