Saturday, January 26, 2008

The blessing that is Manang Turing

When Tini moved with us, he brought with him Manang Turing. Their family's companion since fourth grade. Even after the death of his mom, Manang Turing stayed with him. Now, she's with us and she has made our home a more fulfilling one. Our meals our better... way better! Don't be surprised if I get fat. I rush home after work because dinner is a meal I look forward to. Aside from spending it with my husband of course.

She also sews! Yey! I would love to learn how to sew too. I learned from grade school, I'm a bit rusty.

She's more than a nanny. She's really family. One reason why I married Tini! Hehehe...

Off to lunch. It's igado.

(photo courtesy of http://jillrussell.multiply.com/)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...