Saturday, October 04, 2008

Shoe Addict

Other moms have told me NOT to buy too much shoes while preggers as feet tend to swell. Most of the time, the damage is irreparable and might have to say bye-bye to many of the pre-pregnancy shoes.

Despite the warning I've managed to buy more flats, since heels are discouraged, and sandals too. I did buy a couple of Havies too. I must admit, I'm a shoe addict. My idol is Imelda Marcos for the astounding number of shoes she used to have. Or maybe still has. I'd die for Carrie Bradshaw's shoe closet in the Sex and the City movie... I'd love to see my Manolo's perched on it too!

There's a site of this young fashionista who gets the most wonderful shoes. She has a sense of style mature for her age, which she shows a lot in her blog. CD of Manila Fashion Observer and Chuvaness have both featured her in their blogs. She's only 16 years old! Her access to designer clothes and shoes is like playing dress-up all the time!

The truth is, whenever I check out her site, I'm always drawn not only to the shoes and clothes she wears, but also the background of her photoshoot. A yummy shoe closet displaying her yummy collection.

She is Jane of Sea of Shoes.

I want a closet like that!!! When we get our own house, I will devote a substantial amount of square footage for my shoes... and clothes, of course. Maybe even have an extra floor just for moi!

I envy her shoes... I envy her closet. Sigh!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...