Thursday, September 22, 2011

Birthday Wishlist... For Realz

A friend asked for my wishlist. Well, I'd love to have more shoes... or even clothes... I'm trying to be practical while pregnant. So, here's my more realistic wishlist...

A laptop pillow/table like this one... coz when I'm at home I use the laptop when I'm in bed. Lazy bitch that I am...


And then there's Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks. I love, love this one! I used it everyday when I was pregnant with my first child. I started on my third month and never had stretch marks! 


I also want ColorStay Aqua™Mineral Make Up. I think I'm medium. I use 008 Golden Beige shade of PhotoReady™ Make Up. Maybe medium is the closest shade.


My favorite lipbalm... one year supply?


I'd love to have a new set of make up brushes too. I guess that's all for now... hope this helps hubby too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...