Thursday, September 22, 2011

Raining Plueys at AVA

There was a storm the day I was born. If it wasn't raining, there was typhoon every time my birthday came around. Two years ago on my birthday, Ondoy rained on my parade. You can say it's a curse. But maybe this will brighten my rainy day...


Plueys! These rubber boots will make you love rainy days! It will definitely protect your feet while walking in puddles... or flood! And the cute and adorable designs will bring happiness in your otherwise gloomy day. 

On Sept. 23, AVA will have a private sale of these wonderful boots! Want a sneak peek of the featured designs?

Matchpoint

Origami

Puppy Love

To join the private sale, register at AVA. Feel free to use this code http://ava.ph/register/blairbitchbunny. Remember, this sale is for limited time only!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...