Thursday, June 14, 2012

Friday Must-Go Events

I scheduled a trip to the mall with my cousin-in-law tomorrow to check out Howards Storage World. We're itching to fix our home/room and we need some storage ideas.

And then I find out there are other reasons to leave the house like Uniqlo opening at MOA!


They're selling jeans and dresses for P590 during the opening week. I need affordable transition clothes! Clothes that fit well while I try to lose my pregnancy weight. 

And then there's the Rockwell Bazaar...


Some of my fave online stores will be selling their stuff. And it's been awhile since I went to a bazaar.

I've also seen other malls that will go on sale this weekend. There's also a ToyCon in Megamall that I wish I could visit too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...