Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tomorrow is the B-day!

Hmmm, I didn't get to add anymore stuff on my wish list. Too much work in the office I didn't get to go around and think of stuff I'd like to have. Although lately I've been feeling really bad about my post pregnancy weight that I don't feel like shopping for clothes (did I hear my husband's applause?!). I'm still hoping to lose it soon. 

How? I wanna do bikram yoga again. Bikram is doing yoga in a heated room. Really, really hot room. It feels so good after! You sweat all the toxins out of your body.

Then I wanna do Barre3 too! Sort of ballet, yoga and pilates all rolled into one.

I'd like to join a marathon too. I promised myself I'll do one of those marathons before the year ends.

And I wanna get a bike too so I can spend time with my husband who bikes during the weekends. I'm hoping if I share this activity with him, we'll both lose weight. Not so happy with his weight too.

Oh well, another year... wonder what's in store for me...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...