In our Entrepreneurial class this morning we were talking about brand and business names. Tintin and I went around yesterday to look for names we liked and these are few of my faves:
1. Wicked Sistah - a bath and body brand in Beauty Bar.
2. Oneteaspoon - an Australian clothing line in Rustan's
3. Philosophy - a cosmetics brand in Beauty Bar
4. Pout - another cosmetics brand in Beauty Bar
5. As Four - a clothing brand with four main designers
6. Imitation of Christ - another clothing brand
7. Sari-Sari Store - a local clothing store. Although I like the name, I'm not impressed with their styles anymore.
Here are also some creative names. Some work and some makes you scratch you head and ask... what the hell were they thinking?!!!
1. Cooking ng Ina Mo - a small karinderya, I think in QC
2. Cooking ng Ina Mo Rin - another karenderya across the street
3. Anita Bakery
4. Obeertime - not really THAT bad!
5. Edward Scissorhands Salon - will the stylist be as cute as Johnny Depp?
6. Sinavon - laundrymat
Hmmm... feel free to add on the list. On monday, our teacher will bring us to UCC in Paseo. The wife of the owner needs help naming the cakes sold there. Of course, product sampling is part of the activity. I don't usually eat breakfast but, in this case I'll make an exception.