Thursday, September 30, 2004

26 on 26th

A week ago, I turned 26. It feels weird! I don't look my age, I don't know if it's me or the kids are looking older nowadays. I also don't act my age. Not because I don't want to but I guess since I don't feel like my age, I can't act like a 26 year old. Ten years ago, if anyone asked me what I would be doing when I turn 26, I would've said married and successful... I think I missed my mark by a mile... I'm neither near getting married, nor being successful. Hopefully by next year I will be both. I know I'll get there it's just getting longer than I thought.

Anyway, I blew my cake with the candle 2 and 6 on top. My wish? Just to finish my thesis unscathed. After that, I know I'll be making my grand dreams a reality.

The only good thing about turning 26 is the knowledge that Tini will be turning 30 next year! Hahaha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...