Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Blairbitch is a Banker

Yes, finally I got a job. I accepted a position to head a team that does auctions of repossesed properties in a local bank. Pay is okay... I guess. But what lured me was the traveling around the Philippines twice a month. It's in my blood, traveling that is. I can't help it. My big boss told me I'd probably get sick of it after awhile. I doubt. As long as there's new places to see and new things to explore I'm all game.

I'm starting on the 15th. I thought it was a weird time to start. After all the year is about to end and it runs right smack the holiday season. I don't care though. At least the year will start good for me. I won't be broke anymore! Maybe just a little dented.

Kinda worried coz I probably should act a little bit mature now. It's real work not like what I used to do before. Not that I don't think my old jobs were just for play. But who would've thought I'd be working in a bank??? Well, just my first job anyway after MBA. No harm in trying out this one.

2 comments:

banzai cat said...

Hehe congrats! Libre! Libre!

Conchita said...

Thanks! Thanks! Sa unang sweldo! Woohoo!

"zlyxl" a brand of vaginal wash... hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...