Sunday, December 11, 2005

My 2005 Christmas Wish List

Well... just in case Santa goes blog hopping and sees mine...

1. A new cellphone: Sony Ericsson Z800i
2. A paint job for my car
3. Shoes for work. A sexy black leather pumps from Steve Madden, Nine West, Enzo Angiolini, or Chinese Laundry. Hey, doesn't mean I'm a banker I can't be a fashionista! I'm size 6 by the way...
4. A G4 15-inch PowerBook.
5. A leather wallet
6. A skirt from Zara
7. A office jacket from Mango
8. A wrap-around dress from Topshop
9. A Tudor or Bulgari silver watch... or maybe two-toned so I can wear it with silver or gold jewelry.
10. A black leather bag from Coach
11. A pair of Citizens of Humanity or Seven for All Mankind jeans
12. A pair of really cool eyeglasses so I can rest my eyes from wearing contacts
13. A Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T7 Digital Camera
14. A cool bed (Japanese style) for my new apartment
15. A pair of Havaianas again. Model name is Joy. Has flowers on the thongs. Maybe one in blue or lavander.

Why don't you share your own wish list?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...