Saturday, December 24, 2005

Ho-ho-ho!

Survived my first week at work! Not bad huh?! All though occupational hazard includes dancing "Pinoy Ako"... PBB theme song... in Christmas parties for like ten million times already! I'm a newbie... can't really say no. Darn it!

Big boss is great. Really hands on with everything and very approachable. I haven't really sat down with my immediate boss yet coz he's on leave. I have to reserve judgement how nice he is. Rest of the office is typical corporate life... snobs and perky friendly ones scattered all over. Although the distance is just too much I'm so tired by the time I get home and I need to wake up extra early not to be late. And I need to find people to work with. I don't have a team yet.

Blah... blah... blah... let's not forget it's Christmas and although I'm in a Grinch-y mood... Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year! Last night awesome Christmas party with the 4J girls and boys. Hooray for all those who prepared food! Salute to the Pesto cook! Love it! And to the Spanish Sardines pasta maker too! Yummy. Pesto cook also made a scrumptious Strawberry Pie. Hmmm...

Ho-ho-ho everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guitar music note read.

I learnt to play guitar and piano by ear.

I thought that to play by eye was **cool**.

In my neighbourhood there was nobody to teach me

guitar music note read.

BB King says

It's better to know guitar music note read and not need it, than to need to it.

And not know it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...