Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What's krispy and kreme-y???


On November 30, 2006 at exactly 8:30a.m. my life will change forever.

Gone are the days when I had to handcarry 8 boxes of Krispy Kreme home from the US.

I can now binge on those sweet, soft, melt-in-your-mouth doughnuts without traveling to another continent! Original Glazed of course. That's the only thing I eat there (like Pastillas is the only thing I eat in Gonuts Donuts).

The first store will open at High Street (behind Serendra) at Bonifacio City. The first customer to ring their bell at exactly 8:30a.m. will get a free one year supply of Original Glazed Doughnuts.

Just imagine...

NOTE: I'm not getting paid for plugging Krispy Kreme. I'm just a devoted customer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...