Sunday, November 18, 2007

What was your last purchase(s)?

I wasn't really tagged but my good friend MFO shared her latest purchases so, I'm also sharing mine.


An orange nylon bag from Ninewest. I've been wanting an orange bag even before orange became the new gray! My inspiration was a pair of orange Havies. First I went to Lacoste but they didn't have the style I wanted in orange. While window shopping inRockwell I came accross this bag. It's kinda bigger than my usual bags but I love the bright orange!



A brown bolero from Mimi at the Archeology wing of Powerplant Mall. I was looking for something to add to my brownish-bronze strapless bubble dress I wanted to wear for my friend's wedding yesterday. I saw this one and thought it would be a great addition to my outfit but I changed my mind on what to wear.

Oh, got a text from Schu that my ballet flats are ready for pick up. I guess that's my lunch-errand on Monday.

What about you? Why don't you share your recent buys?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving is around the corner. And traditionally, the day after Thanksgiving is the BIGGEST time of the year for shopping! Some stores start to open at 4AM!

Anyway, my recent "buy" is not on clothes but a 10-night Scandinavian Cruise for next year. :-)

Conchita said...

thanksgiving sale is awesome! my mom is in the US for work and is staying a few extra days just so she can go to the sales!

jealous on the cruise! you gave me a good idea for a honeymoon trip!

Anonymous said...

hey, if you ever want to book a future cruise i can refer you to a wonderful cruise agent... moi! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...